Salon Vivre Côté Sud: Conferences that showcase exchanges!
Design, architecture, trends ... the Salon Vivre Côté Sud, which invites you to Aix-en-Provence from June 3 to 6, 2016, hosts a conference a day, for professionals and the general public. Located in the heart of the lounge, this conversation space offers reflections, exchanges and advice on the different ways to reveal, enchant and reinvent our living spaces.
Among the many activities offered during the Vivre Côté Sud show, such as cooking demonstrations or decoration and garden coaching, we invite you every day of the show, at 16:30, for a conference.
The success of these informal conferences, where big names such as the landscape artist Jean Mus, the designer Christian Ghion and the fashion man Serge Bensimon came to give a testimony on their south and the way they had approached in their projects, four new topics will be animated:
Friday June 3 : Hotel trends. The new travel codes. Two testimonies, on one side the story of a rebirth and the story of a family. The same passion.
- Sarah Lauferon - owner of the new hotel entity, Les Amours of charming hotels. It will be in Gordes in June that will open the Petit Palais d'Aglaé, in reference to the Three Graces.
- Julien Toppin - Grand Hotel Henri. When a new generation takes over the reins of a family hotel - Isle sur la Sorgues (opening December 15).
Saturday, June 4th : Gîtes, house and table d'hôtes. Give a soul and singularity for travelers in search of new experiences.
- Isabelle Lichtenthurn- Metafort. Owner of a sublime guest house design and luxury between Lubéron and Mont Ventoux in Provence.
- Nathalie Ruffat Westling Garance - works at the opening of a host table in a former Priory where she officiates as a consultant and now Head Naturopath.
- Patricia Carrier - Gîtes de France. Responsible for the development of the gîtes de France in the Bouches du Rhône.
Sunday, June 5th : Extend the summer evenings outside. How to script and enlighten your garden.
- Damien Durand - Artlight Design. Creator of games of shadows and lights.
- Jacques Gouteyron - NoWatt lighting. Solar outdoor lighting.
- Tristan Lohner - designer and director of the RBC Design Center. Presents the Balad lamp edited by Fermob.
Monday June 6th : When chefs take over the art of the table. Two chefs introduce us to their potter / ceramist and explain how tableware evolves in the restaurant.
- Alexandre Arnal - The Chassagnette & Vincent Buffile - Buffile workshop, ceramist in Aix-en-Provence.
- Glenn Viel - Chef of L'Oustau de Baumanière & Cécile Cayrol - The thinking hand, potter in Arles.